Let me be your transformational partner.
I will show you how to transform your dormant inner-flame into a warm and cosy, yet powerful, fire to add years to your life and life to your years!
Our body, our mind and our spirit are one.
We can’t separate one from the other and care for one while disregarding the other. Not only are they in constant interaction with each other but they are also in relationship with everything surrounding us, people, nature, sounds, energies, the world.
We can’t always control what is going on around us but we are owners of our perceptions, our reactions, our nutrition, our life habits and our inner state. If we let the external world dictate our emotions, our thoughts, in short; our life, we risk of losing control of our true inner nature and are prone to imbalances leading to emotional and physical stresses. The consequences of which we all know far too well.
The secret of a fulfilled and serene life is to reach a state of a perfect mind-body-spirit balance.
I use a combination of Coaching Intelligence, Yoga Philosophy and Ayurvedic Science in my individual and group sessions to holistically transform your current state of being, whatever that may be for you, towards a more balanced state of being. Our partnership empowers you to let go of your barriers, connect with your true nature and enjoy a healthy and fulfilled life.
My tools and certifications
Discover how to connect with your true nature
Coaching is about discovering and moving forward towards your goals. It is a thought-provoking, creative process that maximises your full potential. The guiding principles fundamental to coaching include:
- You already have a unique set of talents
- You are responsible for your own success and happiness
- You have considerable, often dormant, abilities that only need to be awakened, developed and realized
- You possess all the resources to succeed in every aspect of your life
Coaching is powerful and effective because it not only makes you aware of these principles, it also helps you reach your specific goal, your set objective and what is important to you, while carefully respecting and mobilising your personal values.
Training and certification:
- Certified Professional Coach - IDC, Institute of Coaching
- Associate Certified Coach - ICF, International Coach Federation
Yoga is a scientific system of physical and mental practices that originated in India more than five thousand years ago. Its purpose is to help each one of us achieve our highest potential and to experience enduring health and happiness.
The 5 principles of yoga are:
- Proper exercises to enhance the flexibility of the body, improve circulation, massage the internal organs for better functioning.
- Proper breathing to boost our daily energy and reduce stress.
- Proper relaxation to counteract worry and fatigue driven by our modern lifestyle.
- Proper diet which is natural, easy to digest and health promoting.
- Positive thinking and meditation to drive peace of mind.
Training and certification:
- Yoga Siromani, Teacher of Yoga - The International Sivananda Yoga Vedanta Centre
- Registered Yoga Teacher 200 - Yoga Alliance
Ayurvedic medicine is one of the world's oldest holistic healing systems, it was developed in India alongside yoga and also aims at promoting good health and achieve our fullest human potential.
Ayurveda tells us that everything in the universe, including plants, animals and humans, are made up of five basic elements: space, air, fire, water, and earth. These combine in the human body to form three life forces or energies called doshas. They control how your body and mind work.
The 3 doshas are:
- Vata dosha made of space and air represents movement and change
- Pitta dosha made of fire and water represent transformation and metabolism
- Kapha dosha made of water and earth represent structure and fluidity
Everyone inherits a unique mix of the three doshas but one is usually stronger than the others. Each one controls a different body function. It’s believed that your chances of getting sick, and the health issues you develop, are linked to the balance of your doshas.
This may sound complicated but don’t worry no need for you to learn all of this, I will translate this beautiful science into an easy and actionable magic potion to complement your life.
Training and certification (in progress):
- Perfect Health Instructor - The Chopra Center, Ayurveda
Pick your program and start today
Subscribe to my well-crafted programs below and see beautiful changes happening in your life.
Let it flow!
Transform your energy into a powerful life force.
Subscribe to my program “Let it flow!" and you will discover and experience the 5 yogic principles; postures, breathing, relaxation, nutrition and meditation. Each session will introduce you to a principle in greater depth while discovering the 12 basic Hatha Yoga postures for a peaceful and balanced life.
Let it flourish!
Transform your lifestyle habits for a fulfilled life.
Subscribe to my program "Let it flourish!" and take your body, mind, and spirit to the next level. Learn about the base principles of Ayurveda for vibrant well-being as you release stress and toxicity, nourish your entire being. You will receive practical information and hands-on tools to adapt to your lifestyle for a healthy, fulfilled life.
Let it shine!
Turn your dormant inner flame into a cosy, yet powerful fire.
Subscribe to my personalized coaching program “Let it shine!" Bring your personal objective along and transform your current state of being, whatever that may be for you, towards your desired state of being. Our partnership empowers you to let go of your barriers, connect with your true nature and move you towards your goal.