- This event has passed.
ZEN FOR MONDAY – English
September 15, 2019 @ 12:30 pm - 2:00 pm
When yoga, Ayurveda and coaching unify, you get « Zen for Monday », your weekly Sunday well-being workshops in Geneva!
If you sometimes feel overwhelmed by your to-do list, if you miss time and energy to enjoy life to the fullest, or if you simply don’t like Sundays, then Zen for Monday is for you!
During 90 minutes every Sunday, we will take a deep dive into your health, physical, mental and spiritual to uplift your energy and regenerate yourself for greater well-being day in day out!
In the Zen for Monday workshops, we visit the rich ancient teachings of Yoga and Ayurveda which together form a perfect and complete life science allowing you to connect with your inner-self, as to, session by session, move towards a perfect physical and mental health.
The sessions are a combination of theoretical teachings, accessible to all practical exercises, and rich and diverse human exchanges which complement the beauty of the experience.
Discover your zen program developed with love:
If you are ready to invest in your well-being for the long term, then don’t hesitate and join us on Sunday as of September 15th at 12h30 in Eaux-Vives! The workshops are independent one from the other allowing you to navigate your well-being at your pace depending on the proposed topic.
- First session is free, no excuse not to try it out !
- As of second session CHF 30,- for one person and CHF 50,- for two
- Special package for 5 sessions CHF 120, your 5th workshop is free !
- Super special package for 10 sessions CHF 240, your 9th and 10th workshop are free !
- Super super special package for 10 sessions for 2 people CHF 400, can’t even count anymore how much is free !
Follow me on Facebook Simone Kaufmann Development to be informed about the detailed weekly program or visit my webpage everybodyandco.com.
- Via mail to email@example.com
- Via Facebook Simone Kaufmann Development directly by pushing “participe” on the weekly event
A few words about me … After a career in the human resources field, I made a complete conversation after discovering yoga, which completely transformed my life. I now live from my passion which is to teach Yoga and Ayurveda and to accompany people in their personnel development as a professional coach.
These Sunday’s workshops are very special moments for me where I can share the teachings I received and where I have the joy to meet beautiful people on their personnel development path!
See you soon!