Let it flourish!
Our lifestyles are accelerating year by year, expectations placed on us keep on expanding, pollution is increasing, unhealthy food is surrounding us and, whether we are already conscious or not of our health, there are so many external factors playing against our physical and mental health that we sometimes feel overwhelmed in making the right lifestyle choices.
While we can’t control everything going on around us, we are owners of our experiences; including our choices about food, our personal relationships, our sensory experiences, our sleep and our daily routine.
Achieve Perfect Health with the Chopra center's Perfect Health: Ayurvedic Lifestyle program.
developed by Deepak Chopra, M.D. and David Simon, M.D.
Ayurveda, the 5'000-year-old healing system founded in ancient India, is derived from the Sanskrit words ayus meaning life, and veda meaning wisdom. Ayurveda, the wisdom of life, offers a proven guide for a life of happing, vitality, love and purpose following the laws of nature.
From the Ayurvedic perspective, human beings are not viewed as mere thinking physical machines, but rather as fields of intelligence in dynamic exchange with the energy and information of the environment. Health is a state of vibrant balance in which all the layers of one's life are integrated.
The Perfect Health: Ayurvedic Lifestyle program provides the tools to enhance your physical and emotional wellbeing through your conscious choices, enlivening the nourishing connection between mind, body, and spirit.
The secret of a healthy and serene life is to reach a state a perfect mind-body-spirit balance.
In some form or another, we all seek Perfect Health, physically and emotionally. This program is designed in a five-lesson course for achieving equilibrium of the mind and the body.
Today, doctors are increasingly citing stress as a major contributing factor to most illnesses. Our bodies and minds react to it by shifting out of balance, which ultimately creates physical challenges and emotional turbulence that impact our lives at home, at work, and at play. In time, we can find ourselves in toxic relationships and non-nourishing patterns of eating, sleeping and digestion.
The Perfect Health: Ayurvedic Lifestyle program will help you identify the imbalances in your life, teach you how to correct them, and help you develop a nurturing daily routine. By practicing the techniques learned in this program, you will be able to:
- Reduce stress
- Identify your mind-body personality
- Improve your digestion and sleep patterns
- Release emotional toxicity
- Restore vitality
- Re-awaken the senses
Are you ready to transform your lifestyle habits for a fulfilled and healthy life? Here is how:
The Perfect Health:
Ayurvedic Lifestyle Program
The program is presented in 5 sessions (120 minutes each) as per below outline:
- In Session One, I will introduce you to the basic principles of Ayurveda, meditation, and yoga as well as three primary mind-body personalities: Vata, Pitta, and Kapha.
- In Session Two, you will learn how to select and use the most nourishing foods for your mind-body personality. These nutritional practices will help you maintain vibrant health, appropriate weight, and optimized digestion.
- In Session Three, you will learn to perpetually renew yourself each day by recognizing and eliminating toxins and by performing gentle rejuvenating techniques.
- In Session Four, you will learn tools to practice conscious communication to enhance your relationships and help you achieve emotional freedom.
- In Session Five, I will teach you to use your senses to access the power of your body's inner pharmacy to heal, nourish, and maintain balance.
The Perfect Health - 5 sessions package
Cost: CHF 300,-
Early bird price : CHF 250,-
- Includes 5 x 120 minutes sessions in Geneva downtown (not available online)