The Coué method, everyone has heard of it, right? And what about the law of attraction, or the secret, or the law of causation? Today, I would like to remind everyone that we create our reality, consciously or not.
These theories are based on quantum physics. They teach us that everything is energy. When the energies are concentrated so strongly, so completely and so uniformly, they eventually transform into matter.
The law of attraction, or any of these theories, were taught to us since the dawn of time, but how is it that we still wade in our lives?
For some, it is very simple because these theories, even if they may have vaguely heard of them, are not part of their daily lives.
And then there are the others – those who work from morning to evening with positive affirmations, do journaling to thank the universe for having already received this or that or something else, those who have become masters on the matter and materialize what they want in life.
And in the middle are those who think about it from time to time and try it out at their spare time.
They connect to a positive frequency for a few moments, visualize their objectives and see themselves achieving it. The concern is that as soon as they turn to other things, the natural cycle returns to their lives. And here I mean the natural that is often conditioned by disaster scenarios, not the vision of life in pink.
For all those who are more in the middle, here is a quick reminder of the golden rules of the law of attraction in brief:
– It’s about expressing very clearly, and above all – very precisely, what you want. If our demand on the universe is imprecise or changing all the time, then how do we want it to know what we really want? So, if I say “I want to be happy”, how would the universe know what makes me happy, what happy means to me specifically?
– It’s about expressing it as if it had already happened. Example – if I say “I want to be happy”, the universe will hear that I want that and then it will continue to keep searching for what this “happy” should be. I should rather say “I’m happy” instead, as then it will understand that in this point of time, I am content with all I have. I, of course am not the best example in that regard, but I’m using myself to make the message clearer.
– It’s about vibrating with all your being in tune with this big lens. And this is, in my opinion, the most difficult part to manage. So, yes, we are sending clear thoughts that are formulated in the present, but lo and behold, what are we really doing to our energetic body? If I keep repeating to myself “I’m happy” but inside of me there is a limiting belief that happiness is not for me, then it just won’t work.
I have not yet mastered the law of attraction, otherwise I would now be planted in a bungalow on a paradise beach, but yet again, I do not know what creative activity I would do there. The law of attraction, however, has already worked for me several times and consciously.
Concretely then, how can I make sure that my energetic body, my old limiting beliefs, my fears, and any other saboteur, do not come to divert me from my objective?
– The first step is to understand this theory in an intimate way and by reading one of the flagship books on this, for example.
– Then, it is a question of channelling all your thoughts and emotions towards the objective in question – yoga and meditation will be very good allies for that.
– And finally, it is a question of practicing, practicing and practicing again, positive affirmations, journaling, visualization, and still doing affirmations, writing, visualization …
Obviously it’s all summed up here, but I figured that a little reminder for some or a little inspiration for others might not hurt.